Aims and Objectives
- To foster and promote close cooperation and contact between parents and teachers.
- To conduct activities to raise funds and receive donations that can be used for the benefit of Bradbury students.
- To provide opportunities for PTA members to meet informally and enhance the overall experience of the Bradbury community.
- To provide manpower assistance to the school for the benefit of the students.
The Association does not attempt to interfere with the functions of the Principal in the management of the school.
How does the PTA help in Bradbury School?
- Organise events throughout the year that benefit the students and families within Bradbury
- Raise funds that are donated back into the school for small and large projects
- In 2020/2021 the PTA purchased thermal scanners, thermometers and airject machines for the school
- The committee also designed and distributed complimentary masks for all the Bradbury students